Who is RNR Design?
Find out how I can help your business grow and why you can trust me to deliver results.
After spending many years travelling around Gloucestershire and Wiltshire, I finally moved to the beautiful town of Stratford-upon-Avon to settle down and start a family. Being the birthplace of the famous William Shakespeare (English playwright, poet, and actor, widely regarded as the greatest writer in the English language), the town has more than 800 years of history and receives about 3 million visitors a year!
Many of the town’s most iconic landmarks are located near to the River Avon, including Shakespeare’s Birthplace, Shakespeare's resting place at Holy Trinity Church and the world famous Royal Shakespeare Theatre.
Believing that great experiences and good fun went hand in hand, hard work and a good education would enable the great experiences and good fun to be had. I work hard but I enjoy the work I do. I enjoy life and the people in my world. These things make me who I am, and they contribute to both my work ethics and my personal life.
Skills & Experience
Delivered creative & engaging solutions across web development, graphic design, brand identity, digital media, print and user experiences, having held in-house and agency positions. My experience has been gained across a multitude of sectors; from financial services, education, retail and automotive.
Efficient and reliable, and able to interpret a brief direct from a client, Creative Director or Account Director. Able to produce original and innovative concepts and designs, accurate artwork skills with the ability to prepare artwork for print or digital. Someone who actively encourages being involved at the conceptual stage of a project through to the final stages, ensuring a project is on point and consistent in form.
- Experience with layout, typography, web fonts, grid systems and interaction principles.
- Solid understanding of cross-browser compatibility and responsive design
- Strong understanding of User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) principles and how these change across devices
- A/B testing using Optimisely or Google Optimise
- Deliver wireframes using Adobe XD, UXPin, Axure, inVision and Photoshop layered designs from these
- The ability to deliver flexible and fluid designs with user journeys as a key consideration.
- 20+ years experience using the Adobe Creative Suite, crucially Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign, as well as Animate & After Effects
- Expert knowledge of HTML(5) and CSS(3)
- Experience designing for E-commerce stores built in Magento
- 10+ years designing & developing for WordPress CMS sites
- Dynamic Banner Creation for programmatic advertising & retargeting advertising using Google Web Designer or Celtra
- Experience working with rich media vendors such as DoubleClick Studio, DCM
Want to see some our work?
As a graphic designer
As a web developer
UX / UI experience
Delighted with my work
Honestly, I've lost count...
- Adobe Photoshop CC
- Adobe Illustration CC
- Adobe InDesign CC
- Adobe After Effects CC
- Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Adobe Premier CC
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- HTML / CSS
- Print Design
- Web Design
- Digital Illustration
- Video Editing
- Digital Photography
- Social Media Advertising
- Rich Media Advertising
- Search Engine Optimisation
Ready to get started?
Our focus is all about your business success & achieving your goals.
If you're ready to make a start, send us a website project enquiry.